Saturday, January 28, 2006

hey!

i haven't had a headache in two weeks! for me, this is a long time. then this morning i woke up with a headache and basically everything i've tried to get rid of it hasn't worked. yay! i'm going to try to take some more pills, and see if that helps. i've already tried the gallons of water, the ice pack to the temple, the nice long shower, and the small cup of coffee. all of which have worked for me before at times, but not today.

i shouldn't complain because one headache in two weeks is nothing, but i admit that it makes me super grumpy that i woke up with it. i prefer my head pain to mosey on in later in the day, not be there waiting for me the moment i open my eyes in bed. i think it showed up because it knows i have plans later tonight. stupid headache.

No comments: