Thursday, May 03, 2007

juggalos unite!


boat, originally uploaded by pinprick.

i don't know why, but i keep saying this to everyone. i am not a juggalo, don't know any actual juggalos, and frankly am frightened just knowing they exist, yet i want to yell out "juggalos unite!" every thirty seconds lately. hmmm.

i found four grey hairs last night in my bangs. i knew i had one, but FOUR? fisherman told me that it was my fault; everyone knows if you pluck one, two grow back, but i told him i never plucked that first one. i liked it. i kept it even when my hairdresser tried to remove it! now it's inviting friends over? secretly i am hoping i get a skunk stripe like my mom had when i was about two or three.

the fisherman hurt his eye and i told him he could have an eye patch, that i was okay with him having only one eye, but that if he ever lost teeth i was out. missing eyes are one thing, but missing teeth are a total deal-breaker for me. i require a man with teeth, although limbs and other organs are negotiable. plus, eye patches are hott with two "t"s, and dentures are not. a girl has to draw the line somewhere.

No comments: