Monday, September 10, 2007

my hands hurt


dusty dials, originally uploaded by pinprick.

they are so dry from all the hand-washing that any little thing that bumps into them cuts me. yesterday a metal chaffing dish sliced through my thumb, leaving what feels like an extra-big paper cut on the joint. sucks. i try to slather on the lotion on breaks and before bed and on the drive to and from work, but i'm afraid soon i'm going to have mitts like asbestos, and my soft little sausage fingers are going to be tough soon. too bad.

tomorrow i have the day off so i'm trying to talk my sister into taking baby to the park with me. i could use a run around and some time on a swing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try Bath & Body Works "Look Ma New Hands!" hand lotion. I'm a nurse, and it works fantastically considering I wash my hands 70+ times some days. Good luck!
~Meade