Wednesday, November 14, 2007

blah


birthday hearse 1, originally uploaded by pinprick.

the apartment hunting is sucking. as in, sucking away my will to live, sucking seriously, sucking out my brain. the co-signer we got did not pass, and my parents don't want to do it. i'm not going to go into any details about that, but let me sum it up: suck. at this point i feel like no matter how much i like josh, no matter how badly i want out of this house, it's just not going to work out. i'm not going to throw good money after bad. i'm tentatively arm-wrestling my sister into looking at local places and resigning myself to the fact that i will be broke for a while and living here for a while longer as well. it's all a big downer, let me tell you. so i'm going to dump on you a little, then get over it.

i feel like making a t-shirt that says "razor blades are your friends!"

2 comments:

swatymyers said...

You know what? I think everyone is having the same bad day. I'm sitting in my condo and the vacant unit next door to us? The low battery alert on their carbon monoxide detector has been going off. For two hours.

Hang in there. If I can drive 6 miles in an hour to come home to incessant beeping, you can keep your chin up too.

Anonymous said...

Total suck! :( Hope things turn around for ya! It's gotta get better...right?!?