Monday, January 28, 2008

anacortes snow


anacortes snow, originally uploaded by pinprick.

8 a.m. and i'm not just awake, i'm awake with a cup of tea already brewed and some pictures already taken. someone started calling us at about 7:30 this morning. someone or something, i can't tell. the message it left was just a series of annoyingly high-pitched beeps. awesome! getting up to shut the damn thing off i saw that the snow that had come down last night stuck, and i had to get a picture of it. it will all be gone by this afternoon, or sooner, since the sun's already poking it's head out. that's actually okay with me; i don't have my boots or snow stuff to enjoy it with, and my little honda civic isn't the biggest fan of the snow. it is nice to watch, though, all cozy inside, with my tea.

my stomach has decided we can be friends again, but so far is only a fan of the blandest of bland foods. it's a good thing i like toast.

No comments: