Thursday, January 10, 2008

chop, chop!

(is what the fisherman says when he is trying to hurry me up. little did he know when he met me that i might be a fast girl in a wink wink, nudge nudge sort of way, but in real life i am a pokey little puppy!)

ahem. so posting for me is as exciting for me as it is for you and it's only going to get better! we signed up for a home phone and internet yesterday. my information drought will soon be over and i am over the moon about it. we also got a tv and playstation 2 so while we can't watch actual television on it we can watch movies and the fisherman can play shoot 'em up games to his hearts content. good times.

i just finished persepolis and it was awesome. have you read it? you should. evidently it is also becoming a movie and that makes me happy. aline kominsky crumb's autobiography, need more love, was also seriously awesome. the anacortes library also has a whole section devoted to graphic novels. read that last sentence again only jump up and down while you do it and you are basically me when i discovered it.

okay, i have to go home now, the library closes in mere minutes. my super-belated christmas cards are almost done, so watch the mailbox!

No comments: