Tuesday, December 09, 2008

total sensory overload

i can watch tv, surf the internets, and listen to music all at the same time. i don't need to do all three at once, but sometimes it's kind of fun too.

i have grand plans for my day off, but seeing as it's already almost one in the afternoon and i'm still in my pj's and only on my first cup of coffee, i'll be surprised if i get too much of my list done. i'm hoping to do some more pom pom crafting with my sister this afternoon, see my niece and lounge supreme at mom and pop's. i should also wash my hair and clothes, and shut the damn tv off.

oh, but the tv is so awesome! ah, i love it. i know we're on our honeymoon phase, but that doesn't make it any less fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heehee. That sounds like a mighty fine day. Especially intrigued by the pom pom crafting.

We either need a new teevee, or at least a digital converter box. The boy would be so mad to wake up some Saturday morning after the switch, only to find he couldn't tune into cartoons.