Monday, October 18, 2010

i might be sick in the head...

but your friend amanda just signed up for two more half marathons.  one is in january, and is close to home and a small affair.  i figure it's kind of nice to have something to keep in shape for.  the other is the portland half again; i had an amazing time in the city with my friends, and the race was hard, but also awesome.  i'm surprise at how much i enjoyed it.  my official time was 4 hours and 17 minutes, which is INSANE and makes me want to keep training.  technically, that time should read something closer to 4 hours and 30-45 minutes, so if i can keep up with the four and seventeen, i'll be a happy girl.

who the hell am i becoming?  crazy.  it feels good, though, and i have to say, just thinking about training makes me smile.  i hate you, endorphins.  look at what you've turned me into!

No comments: