Wednesday, October 24, 2007

two and six

two more days in cancerland, six more until my birthday! i cannot wait for radiation to be over. i'm sure dad is more excited, but damn. this last week of it has been extra-super-miserable and soon he'll just be able to sleep and rest and start feeling better instead of spending all his time in the car with me, criticizing my driving and dreading his appointment. ugh.

and i did make a plan for my birthday! mom is going to watch the baby that day, and my sister and i are going to head into seattle to do super fun stuff. on the list: see the darjeeling limited (which won't ever show on the island, i'm sure), go to uwajimaya, eat noodles at shanghai garden, and feel all nostalgic about our lives before moving back in with mom and pop. we might also do some shopping and goofing around, depending on what time we leave town. i'm excited about going into the city, i haven't spent any time there since i got home.

No comments: