Wednesday, July 16, 2008

awesome afternoon


awesome afternoon, originally uploaded by pinprick.

before i moved in with d, she would sometimes show up at work a bit hungover telling me she kind of had a party, "on accident," the night before. i thought she was full of shit, until it happened last night.

it wasn't anything ridiculous or retarded; i think the most daring thing we did was move a neighbor's sprinkler so it would also water our back yard, but it was fun. some girls came over, we drank beers on the back porch and enjoyed the lovely afternoon weather late into the evening, and then we all drank giant glasses of water and went to bed. it was really very enjoyable. at times after work i feel seriously anti-social, but then people show up and i have fun and think about how glad i am that it's not always up to me. because if it were, there's a good possibility i would be a hermit.

today i got my deposit back from the other apartment, and while i kind of feel like they gouged me for the cleaning, i got back a little over half and that's fine by me. it's enough to pay for my camping trip next month, and if i save a little more i can also buy a bed over at ikea. good times! i also picked up some old horror movies from the library, so tonight i'm going to enjoy some schlock and go to bed early.

remind me to tell you about my cute librarian tomorrow!

No comments: