Wednesday, November 19, 2008

just for me

waking up this morning i see SUN. this makes me feel happy. also having the whole day off, more happy. i have a head full of plans, so i'm going to make a list and see what i can get done today. kind of a boring post for you, but oh well. i promise to update you, at the very least.

things i want to do today
  • i have two very detailed cross stitch ideas in my head; i need to make the patterns for them a reality.
  • work on bibs for my friend jen, who gave me the bibs to work on many, many months ago.
  • wash clothes.
  • wash hair.
  • go by work and drop off a present for a friend.
  • watch movies.
  • read watchmen.
  • clean my bathroom.
  • learn how to french braid my own damn hair.
hopefully i can get some of this done and don't spend all day on-line watching videos on youtube and then being crabby that i wasted the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

speaking of cross stitching:
have you seen these? i love 'em.

Anonymous said...

of course i forgot the link:
http://gingeranyhow.com/textmessages.html