Sunday, December 10, 2006

this is what really bothers me:

that having the ex start all this up makes me feel like a gigantic loser. how is it that this guy was the last guy i dated seriously? am i so awful that i can only date the retarded? what is wrong with me? why i can't i just shrug all this off, why does it bother me so much? i feel embarrassingly insecure about how my life might look to him. which is dumb! i felt fine about everything a few days ago! i even felt foxy for the first time in a while. going from feeling foxy to feeling fifteen is depressing. quick, go get my cardigan sweater and a copy of suedehead, i need to lie down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, What An Ass Clown this guy sounds like. He's 12 mentally and emotionally, right?

My assvice is to block his email and ignore him. He's obviously an attention seeking narcissistitc whore who is not worth the time you just spent thinking/writing about him.

He's the loser, not you. Seriously, what sort of an adult, if you ask them not to pee while you are showering, continues to do exactly that? The 12 year old walking around in an adult body.