Monday, February 25, 2008

pretty pretty


iron flower, originally uploaded by pinprick.

i used the "sunny" setting on my camera today, because it's been ages since i used it. i mean, really, it's been a whlie since i was out on such a nice day taking photos. i remember now, of course, that the sunny setting on my camera totally sucks ass and my photos do too!

i think it's time to swap my camera out for a new one, but i won't be able to afford that for a while. for now i'm going to try to take them the old school way, using the viewfinder (gasp!) instead of my scratchy screen, and paying more attention to the settings. i would rather buy something fancy that thinks for me, but that is not to be! dammit.

the other awesome thing about being at my folks house: torchwood. pop was saying one of the episodes i watched was an old one, and that he had some other ones tivo'd, but i reminded him that it's been so long they're all new to me now. he thought that was kind of lucky. i watched a lot of episodes saturday night, needless to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures.

I want a new camera too, but it's not remotely justifiable right now. Plus I always think of my grandpa's Pentax. He bought it in 1962, and it still works perfectly for me today. I wonder what he would think of my need to upgrade every 2-3 years. It's different with digital, but still.