Tuesday, February 12, 2008

wizard


happy bear mug, originally uploaded by pinprick.

so i finally went and saw juno today. oh my. i loved it as much as everyone thought i would, loved it so much i cried a little at the end and right after the movie made the fisherman take me to buy yarn to make a juno scarf. she wears this cute blue and grey striped one and soon i will be wearing one too. it was just very sweet and sort of sad and funny and smart. i liked it. i liked it a lot.

i'm also loving six feet under; the first season of which i found at my local library. i'm actually there now, renting the last two discs and wondering how we're going to get the rest since i think this is all the library has. i'm going to have to pay money to rent them, and while that makes me a little bitter, not so bitter that i won't do it. that show is awesome! although sometimes i'm troubled by how much nate looks like an old college boyfriend to me; he even rolls the sleeves on his shirts the same way and carries the same big leather satchel. it unnerves me a bit.

okay, i should go home! the fisherman is probably all "where the hell did she go to get the movies?"

No comments: