Monday, April 28, 2008

ah, monday


little orange, originally uploaded by pinprick.

my favorite day. mainly because for me monday is friday, plus on monday i get a great big order of cheese and get to spend my day fussing around my table rearranging stuff and pricing things. those are parts of my job that i actually enjoy.

got some little people this week too; technically they are for baby (and she will get them! i promise!), but i admit they make me feel cheerful and i'll keep a few. i can't wait to take some photos of them. i want to do it during the day, though, when i can use my camera without a flash and not get that grainy effect.

i made bratwurst for dinner, with loads of kraut, and am having a happy cocktail made of melon vodka and diet squirt (it's a play on my grandmother's favorite drink which was just straight up vodka and squirt). tomorrow i'm going to ride my bike around town, do some laundry, and enjoy having the day off. yay!

No comments: