Thursday, April 10, 2008

i'm dying!

not really, but the pressure in my head is indescribable. what's worse is you can't get decent over the counter pharmaceuticals anymore, thanks to meth heads. what i want is real, honest-to-goodness sudafed. and i want a lot of it.

watched the most recent version of day of the dead tonight. a few thoughts: one, mena suvari? really? can she not get any other work or does she love the zombie oeuvre so much she had to be a part of it? two: running zombies are super scary. shambling ones are scary and sneaky, but running and jumping and fast zombies i don't like. however, the fact that they run like 'tards is amusing. three: i'm glad they still make zombie movies, and will gladly watch any they make, however, i don't think this one was as good as the original. true, they were very different, but then why remake it? why not just make another new zombie movie? and four: i kind of want to have a little boy and name him romero. is that too mean? i mean, it's better than my plan to name a baby "hobo" and then we can call him "bo." or "hobart," and we can call him "bart." if i name a boy romero we can call him romy. how cool would a twelve year old boy named after george a. romero be?! this is maybe why my sister thinks i shouldn't actually be allowed to breed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was surprised when I last bought some cold medication at how much paperwork it involved! But at least I came out with the some sudafed - could always post you the rest of the box, but I don't know how it'd go through customs from Oz.

Anne said...

I think Romero is a cool name, but I think Posh spice has a boy named something like that. damn celebrities, always stealing the good names!

Josh Krauter said...

Posh Spice's kid is named Romeo (I don't know why I know that), so Romero is still free for the taking. Damn, I love George Romero's movies.

Anonymous said...

I just go and bug the pharmacist to give me the real sudafed. That fake shit they sell apparently did worse than placebos in a study.