Sunday, January 11, 2009

tidying up loose ends

my goodness. how laundry accumulates when you don't wash it. all the empty coffee cups in my room aren't going to wash themselves, either. my eyebrows need a good tweeze, my hair another dye (last time i did it, i ran out of black! i'm spotty now), my nails need to be done and i really need to run some errands and upload some photos. jeez. that's a lot to do. i totally wasted my one day off this week, and by "totally wasted" i mean "had a great time." the boyfriend and his kids and i went up to bellingham for a day. we did some shopping, made an awesome picnic lunch that we ended up eating in the car (it was crazy rainy and the car was nice and dry), dined on tiny hamburgers for dinner and spent most of the evening working on a puzzle and knitting (i got the eldest back into knitting and taught the youngest how to crochet!). it was a seriously good day, and while now i have a ton of stuff to catch up on before work tomorrow, it was worth it. my plan tonight is to go to bed early so i can sort of stay on the right schedule; i don't work tomorrow until 3 and it would be easy to sleep the day away, but then the next day going to work at 8 would be very lame. let's see if i can do it!

No comments: