Friday, November 03, 2006

list time, sorry

i fee like sometimes i wait so long between posts that i end up having a ton of stuff i want to tell you, then it ends up being one long post that goes kind of nowhere and blah blah blah. i feel bad resorting to lists, but oh well! unless one of you complains, you'll have to deal with it.
  1. this news about a super-evangelical leader bashing homos one day and smoking pole the next thrills me to the core of my cold soul. colorado is at times a little too religious for my tastes, and this sort of bad news on their front just makes me happy. i have always had a feeling that most people who are most anti-gay are the gayest.
  2. the work front bring miserable news, the kind that makes me want to burn shit and throw things around, but it's all so ridiculous that i don't even want to talk about it. i did tell my boss, however, that i will stay through the holidays but after that i give no guarantees.
  3. i feel kind of like i'd gotten things in colorado all sorted out, i was starting to feel at home and cozy and make plans, but now i'm not sure. i feel like maybe this is a sign and i should just get through the next few months and then move on. colorado is like an uninterested boyfriend who is fun when he's fun, but boring or annoying the rest of the time.
  4. my crush on boy bands will not abate! it's all panic! at the disco and my chemical romance.
  5. i found the loveliest glass necklace on etsy; it's green with an octo on it. the moment after i bought it i thought, "oh wait, maybe i should have looked through her whole stock..." because maybe i hadn't gotten the best one, but i did. yay for impulse shopping!
  6. boo to impulse shopping. i might have a big move to pay for.
  7. there is this part of me that really wants to get the new courtney love book. i indulged that part of me with some used hole cds, so i can re-live that part of my youth spent wearing dark purple lipstick and moping around town on the bus, while waiting for the book to come out in paperback. although frances is going to need to go to college at some point, maybe i should just buy the book...
  8. aaron made me the coolest present for my birthday: a candy ass cross stitch. i'm telling you, if you know anyone who you're freaked out about finding an appropriate christmas/holiday gift for, you should make them something from subversive cross stitch. unless they are nazi's, they'll love anything you make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think frances bean will have enough resources at her disposal to get through school... and possibly never have to work...