Tuesday, April 10, 2007

my day in medication

  1. wake up, blow nose. stumble out of bed, take an alavert.
  2. take shower. after shower, use flonase.
  3. laster in day if still itchy, take a sudafed.
  4. before bed, take a zyrtec.

i love my little brother, i love the island, i love how green and beautiful everything is, but DAMN. i am allergic to it all. i am a sneezy mess all day, and when i'm not sneezing i'm blowing my nose or searching frantically for something to catch the nasal drip with. my pockets are full of half-used tissues, my eyes are pink and everyone who calls says, "are you sick?" in a few days my body will re-adjust to the allergens in the area, but until then i'm a mess. good times.

*i'd use my neti pot if it weren't in a box on it's way across the country as we speak. maybe i'll buy a new one, and then sterilize it and keep it as a "guest" pot when i get settled. i can't believe i packed it up and didn't take it with me! that was dumb of me.

No comments: