Monday, May 29, 2006

dear god, please kill me

who thought it was a good idea to keep a cell phone store open on memorial day? whoever it was was a goddamn genius.

i'm being sarcastic, of course. while i totally appreciate everyone who has ever served in the military, being at work today is downright insulting. it's boring and no one's coming in but jerks who don't know they should be at a barbeque or the movies instead of coming in here and annoying me.

also, my sinuses are totally annoying me. by "annoying" i mean "causing excruciating pain," of course. i'm hopped up on sinus medication right now, which is beginning to kick in. my head feels better, but my brain feels mushy. nothing like feeling retarded on the most boring day of work ever. whoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two words: Neti pot. If you don't have one, be sure to get a stainless steel kind. Hope you got paid more for working today.

Anonymous said...

Shit ain't right.