Monday, May 08, 2006

random

  1. i finished munch! he's done! i'm so excited about this i had to tell you right away, although i do not have photographic proof right now because he is in the wash. i just couldn't wait to tell someone, though. i think he turned out nice.
  2. did you know my pop always ends every phone call with a "bye bye?" always. he also always says "nite nite" when you go to sleep. he is not a man known for his softness, but these two things about him always make me smile. i hadn't talked on the phone with him for a while but today i did and when we got off the phone i thought "i'm such an asshole. i missed his 'bye bye's' for over a month because he irritated me." a month didn't seem like much until today, then i thought that was too long. he's not always easy to get along with, but he's my dad and i'm a huge pain in the ass too.
  3. the thing about living far away from my folks is that when they bug me i can avoid them easier. sometimes that's nice, and sometimes that just helps me be the jerkface i try to avoid being. there's got to be a nice middle ground, and i'll find it soon enough.
  4. i watched a movie that made me cry this afternoon. it also reminded me that i want mark ruffalo to be my boyfriend. maybe not mark ruffalo exactly, but someone who looks a lot like him. he's got great hair, and i like his sleepy smile.
  5. i got my red vines! it took me fifteen minutes to devour them. i loved every second of it.


:

2 comments:

Laurel said...

if you like mark ruffalo, "you can count on me" is a must see.

Anne said...

You know, I didn't want them when I read about them earlier, but I need red vines now! All I have in my stupid fridge is hummus and veggies. Ooh, I do have nilla wafers...not the same though.