Thursday, May 04, 2006

list time

  1. did you know there are still things in my car from when i moved? stuff i threw in there at the last minute, convinced i would need, only to ignore for the past six months.
  2. my tent is in there too, only i'm not so much ignoring it as not needing to use it.
  3. i need an oil change.
  4. i have to go to the post office today or else all hell will break loose. okay, that's totally an exaggeration.
  5. it's a beautiful rainy day, and it reminds me of home.
  6. i haven't had a cup of tea yet, so i'm beginning to get a headache. yay for caffiene addiction!
  7. my subscription to juxtapoz is already up, and i bought it in december. what the hell. i didn't realize i only signed up for half a year of service. (which is me being sarcastic. what happened is they went from being bi-monthly to monthly so i guess even though i paid for a year i only paid for six issues. jerks. but i really like the magazine, so i'll re-subscribe. sometimes it's the only art i see all month.)
  8. i have decided that i'm going to try to do as many law & order towels as i can before september and then maybe see if i can get someone to show them before i sell them. in a way this freaks me out because it seems sort of pushy for me, but i have to say, seeing them in real life is much cooler than seeing them in pictures. i think they make more sense when you can see them and touch them, and i think they would sell better after being seen. at the same time, i'm not even sure i want to sell them. i love law & order, and part of me wants to keep every single for myself. which is another reason i want to show them; for law & order geeks like me. i don't know, this is an awfully ambitious project for a person as lazy as myself, but if i set a time limit and make a plan i might get it done. plus, i've always wanted to make those postcards that announce a show for myself. one little, teeny, tiny art show of my own would make me super happy.
  9. that being said, munch is coming along quite nicely.
  10. my pop just met my niece and evidently he is smitten. i kind of thought he would be, but he plays the part of stoic native so well he even fools me sometimes. also, he and maggie are twins (different colors, of course), and everyone is freaked out by how much they look like each other.
  11. end of list! i'm going to get stuff done now.

3 comments:

dm said...

at least you got the bologna out of the car.

Anonymous said...

Art show, si!

Anonymous said...

I think you should do a Law & Order t-shirt with all of the faces. (Kind of like the last scene of the opening sequence where they're all standing together.) I'd totally buy it. Or just one with Vincent D. :)