Wednesday, September 17, 2008

yeah, i might have over-reacted

however, four years seems like an awful long time to me. thinking about it makes me tense, talking about it even more so. at the same time, he is a grown-up and grown-ups sometimes have long-term relationships (or so i've been told). while i was all "why the hell didn't you tell me sooner?" at first, now i kind of realize that telling someone that you just got out of a big old long relationship maybe isn't the easiest thing to do. in short, i am cutting the boy some slack and working on not being freaked out. we spent some time together last night and it was fun, and it's nice to know he took my outburst with aplomb.

i also dyed my hair. but only on one side! and in stripes. it's very 1995 and i'm loving it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hair looks fucking AWESOME! I *so* need to get a letter to you... So much has happened!

Anonymous said...

This website is cracking my sh*t up:

http://whywouldyouknitthat.blogspot.com/