- my sister and niece are coming over! for breakfast and then...
- local berry dairy parade! if maggie loves anything more than a parade, i'm not sure what it is.
- i've already made a whole, 12-cup, pot of coffee. when the girlchild, my sister and i hit it, we'll need all 12 cups.
- making some sort of fun father's day craft for D. the girlchild has already made him something fabulous, i'm going to try to talk the boychik into doing something for his pop.
- berry dairy also involves the park across the way being overtaken with food and crafts and stuff, so there will be lots of wandering and stuff going on as well.
- after that, i really should unpack some stuff. honestly. last night i started, then took a nap, then watched a whole lot of cartoons on our new cable tv.
i should be in the shower now, cleaning myself up! hopefully tomorrow i'll have photos of our day!