Sunday, June 04, 2006

dude

i bought a swimsuit this afternoon. a swimsuit. this may mean nothing to you, but it has been sixteen years since i bought or wore a suit in public. i found one that didn't make me break out in hives, or rather, i built one that i liked. the bottoms are from the boy's section, the top is from the girl's. i am pretty well covered-up in it, which is just fine by me.

things i need to remember to pack:
  1. my cell phone charger
  2. my mp3 player
  3. sunscreen
  4. my mp3 charger! it would suck if coming home i had nothing to listen to.
speaking of mp3, maybe i'll go organize my player now. and make a huge, exhaustive list of things i need to remember to pack. sunglasses! remind me not to forget those. one more day of work, then i'm out of town. rock and roll!

p.s.
it's totally my lucky night. the rundown is on fx. and i love the rock. love him in a way that isn't right. but it feels so good.

2 comments:

dm said...

you guy just have to make sure to save some swim time for the weekend so I can go!

Anonymous said...

We have tons of sunscreen, so no worries if you forget that!