Saturday, June 17, 2006

grrrr

before i went on vacation, i was pretty fed up with colorado. i had this idea that going on vacation would help. it didn't. i'm still sort of sick of it here. granted, it's not as deathly hot at texas is right now, but it feels really far away from basically everyone i want to hang out with. i'm right in the middle of the country, far, far away from my friends and family. it's also really far away from hom bao and a decent asian grocery. for me, that is basically like being seperated from someone fun to make out with.

maybe i would like it more here if i didn't come home to six days of work in a row, and the world's stupidest training session on my day off. maybe if i made more of an effort i would like it here more. maybe if i could get a day or two of rain i would calm down. as it is, right now all i want to do is tell colorado to kiss my ass and go home.

::

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colorado can kiss my ass anyway. Hmmmm.

roo

Anonymous said...

crap, i forgot to ask my mom today where you can get bao in denver. i'll call her tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Does that mean your coming home to Seattle soon? (selfish, wishful thinking I'm sure)

Anonymous said...

Does that mean your coming home to Seattle soon? (selfish, wishful thinking I'm sure)