Tuesday, June 20, 2006

how i spent yesterday

i painted a bunch of pictures. none of them are great, but spending a day painting and goofing off is a good way to spend a day. made me less bitter.

p.s. remember how i made a big stink about not joining flickr groups? i didn't just make a bit stink here, but i made on one on my little profile too. then i found a group that i really liked, sort of on accident, and i joined. i am such a hypocrite! if you have a rock in your hand, feel free to throw it.

p.p.s let's all go get kraken tattoos!

::

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your painting :) you should be in my craft show. minneapolis would be a nice vacation for you! www.nocoastcraft.com

Anonymous said...

Actually, I've made an appointment to get my Kraken tattoo! I had the consultation on Friday, but my guy has gotten so popular I can't get in until October 25th. Aaarrggh.

Unknown said...

I like the painting a whole lot. Very happy.

P.S. My word verify is DJ Tzuc. That's my new Russian deejay name, yo.