Thursday, June 22, 2006

i have to do friday all over again

because all day today i thought it was friday, but it's only thursday. thursday. ack. having to do a day twice sucks.

ack. who am i, cathy? jesus. i think i just aged forty years. next i'll be kvetching about dieting and "swimsuit season." oh wait, i think i did do that this month. oh god. if i do this again, you'll shoot me, right?

sometimes when i post three times in a row in one single day, then i am boring the following day. sorry, joel.

it's a good thing i get to do friday all over again.

oh wait! i forgot to tell you that i think i love afi. that davey got himself an asymetrical haircut, and he's just so damn cute. dear duran duran and david bowie, i think you've ruined me. i hope this means i'm not totally cathy-fied.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm perfectly fine about you posting three times a day. ~T.

Anonymous said...

how odd. i turned off my alarm this morning after thinking "why the fuck did i set my alarm for a saturday?!" before my body (luckily) woke me up in time for work.