Sunday, August 20, 2006

oy

ahem. i am a bit hung over. however, i did learn last night that riding bikes while tipsy is just about the greatest thing ever. i mean it, it's not just fun, it's like the most fun thing in the whole wide world! i met up with some friends for drinks downtown, and when we were done and ready to go home i got to ride the pegs on kevin's bike. that was fun, but when we got back to the house i took one of the bikes out myself and just rode around the block. it was all quiet and dark and beautiful, and i rode past still houses and parked cars, looking at the stars and getting my hair all messy. it was wonderful. i want to get myself a little beach cruiser so i can ride around town all the time.


i'm going into denver tonight, which should be fun, but it would be more fun if i weren't so tired and my head didn't hurt so much. i took some ibuprofen, and i've been drinking tons of water (and some soda), so i think by the time i have to leave i'll be fine. i have an hour and a half to get it together, wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Riding around hammered is NOT okay. Remember that photo of my ass?