Thursday, August 03, 2006

to 'stache, or not to 'stache

i have something kind of super-top-secret in the works, only it's less "secret" than "i don't want to jinx it" but i have to submit a photo of myself and this is freaking me out a little. one, i don't always take the best photos. two, i am chubby. three, this is a photo that is more important than my senior photo as far as i am concerned. i am pondering the following and need your advice. please answer my poll!

these are the looks i am considering:
  1. fake mustache. you know i love the 'stache right now like no one else. i am jealous that only boys get to wear them with impunity. i want my own, and this way i will get to have one and also keep my identity sort of secret. plus! i will look all villianous.
  2. draw a cartoon me. mom suggested this one after i told her i wanted to wear a fake mustache in my photo. she likes the little cartoony me i draw, and thinks i could make a nice one of those. i think she did not find the faux 'stache idea as funny as i did.
  3. try to take a normal photo of myself. this will involve hours of patience and my tripod, but it's possible i could get a photo of myself that i like. also, i could make it black and white, which might look cool.
  4. ask everyone i know to send me the photos of my they have and try to find a good on there. i could also ask a friend to take some photos, but i might get sort of self-concious and act all weird about it.
take the poll, yo and let me know.


what look should i rock in the mystery photo?



mustache! curly mustache!
cartoon.
try to take a normal old picture of myself that doesn't suck.
ask someone nicely to do that for me.


View Results


Make your own poll

2 comments:

Anne said...

Either cartoon or mustache, oh, I don't know! I do like the poll! I might use one on my blog for the name! You should post a sample of the cartoon...

Anonymous said...

http://www.fakemustaches.org/