Sunday, January 28, 2007

a lot was accomplished today

i still have to clean my bathroom and get my shelves and one little table out of here (and my computer!) but i got a lot of stuff moved out of my apartment and into the new house. one of the garages is almost totally full with my boxes, and i'm actually kind of looking forward to going through them and setting my new room up. while packing this one up i thought about what a shame it is i'm not tidier; i had a very cute room here that i did nothing with. that will be different at my next place, promise.

i'm exhausted. for some reason i thought i could finish it all today, and perhaps if i weren't so tired i could, but the fact is i'm going to have to come back tomorrow night and probably tuesday to finish up. that's okay with me. right now i'm going to target to get a new bathmat for my bathroom and then i'm going to unpack some stuff.

did i mentioned i'm tired? damn. moving is hard work.

No comments: