Monday, January 29, 2007

my room looks huge when it's empty

slowly but surely! almost done! okay, not almost. what's close to almost? further along? that's me. further along. i'm hoping to fill the car to the brim and not have to come back, but i doubt that. i bet tomorrow morning or afternoon i'll have one more load to fill. as long as it's all ready to go, i'm okay.

moving is stressful. work is also stressful. coming from one to the other sucks. i'm going to order a pizza, do some vaccuuming, dusting, bleaching, scrubbing, packing more stuff in boxes. more stuff! how did i get all this stuff? how much of it can i throw away?

oddly enough, because it's thisclose to deadline, i feel energized and ready to get shit done. say that last part like randy savage and growl, okay? say it with me, i'm going to get shit done! whoo! no really, i am. if i don't, my roommate's might skin me alive and feast on my innards. i wouldn't blame them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to get shit done!

I hope you finish soon. It would be sad if you had a bunch of eaten-out innards.

Spacebeer said...

I had no idea that Miss Elizabeth died of a drug+vodka overdose a few years ago until I followed her link from the Randy Savage page. I always thought she was way pretty. Thanks Wikipedia!