Monday, January 15, 2007

axe confession

i love the scent of axe. this photo sums up my love perfectly (and makes me wonder the same thing; who sold us out?). i love the scent of most boy things; old spice, cool water, mint chew, anything heady and spicy. my favorite thing to do is find a good looking boy who smells delicious and follow him around. my first serious boyfriend wore aspen, and way too much of it. i was putty in his hands and doomed from that moment forward.

however, sometimes i do not have a handsome man that smell good nearby. i know, total shock, right? when that happens, i buy a small bottle of axe shower gel, or suave shampoo for men, or men's shave gel. is it weird for a girl to smell like a boy? the way i see it, if men like the scent enough to wear it themselves, i should be okay occasionally donning it as well. plus, everytime i walk into my bathroom it smells just like cute boy, and i love that.

i smell like axe right now. specifically, axe snake peel. my skin is soft and exfoliated, and i smell wonderful.

2 comments:

Meade70 said...

My husband died 10 years ago, and I bought myself a bottle of the cologne he used to wear when we hit the town. When I'm missing him badly, a dab of Envy or using guy shaving cream makes me feel sooo much better. Nah, you're not alone!

Anonymous said...

excllent! i need to go smell some of that to see what it is like.

i have actually resisted buying myself some of that channel mens cologne...

i love an old sweatshirt that smells like old spice and stale cigarettes.

ah, high school boyfriends of the past... how you shape our future!