Thursday, July 20, 2006

if my fists weren't so small i'd break shit with them

i'm tired and frustrated. the guy that was supposed to interview me was in the store all day long. all fucking day. interviewing everyone but me. i'm not sure what i expected since i seem to be working for the most scattered, clueless jerks in the midwest, but i kind of thought you know, that if they told me i was having an interview today i would have an interview today. instead i'm supposed to call tomorrow for a phone interview. my day off! wonderful. i'm annoyed. one of the guys i work with is also bugging the shit out of me lately, and we keep getting to close the store together. so not only did i spend a whole day sitting next to the fucker, but i spent all day waiting for an interview that never came.

i'm not going to get this job. which is just as well, i'm sure, but i kind of really wanted it.

i feel like i'm waiting for something to happen. first waiting to feel settled, then waiting to feel normal, now waiting to just go home. what if this is as good as it's ever going to get? if that's the case, then i feel really fucked.

i'm sorry, i'm in a bad mood. i'm going to go dye my hair again and eat peanuts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can break shit with tiny hands. You just need a hammer and well-placed aim. Believe me. I've imagined thousands of deaths.

roodog.

Anonymous said...

krä-k&n