Friday, July 14, 2006

the mail has been so good to me

i mean it! today i got a ton of cool stuff in the mail; some of it i was expecting, some of it a total surprise, all of it wonderful. i'm not going to tell you what it all was, since i believe in the mailed thank you note and i don't want to wreck that for anyone, but one thing was naked by david sedaris. that was my first sedaris book, and the one that a girl named becky stole from me. she also took my favorite striped socks, my copy of stevie wonder's original musiquarium, and my faith in my ability to make friends. i'm not bitter, i'm just saying. tonight my big plan is to put on my pjs and read as much of naked as i can in one sitting.

it's good to have a plan.

oh! i almost forgot. i have an extra ticket to see the raconteurs this weekend in denver at the fillmore. if you want to go, email me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prepare for "Big Boy".

roo roo