Saturday, July 01, 2006

things i like

  1. patrick warburton. that man is in more cartoons than i can shake a stick at. he's in the venture brothers, the x's (a cartoon i just discovered this morning), family guy, kim possible, and he was david puddy on seinfeld. i can't get enough of him.
  2. toast. specifically sourdough toast. it's kind of all i can eat right now (outside of yogurt, which i'm sick of), since my stomach is sort of upset.
  3. this movie. found over on pharyngula.
  4. falling back asleep this morning. i had a little help from some ativan, but i feel better now having gotten some more sleep. the doctor told me the ativan would make me feel "blissed out" but i think he underestimated how spun up i was, since all it does for me it take the edge off. if i'm lucky it makes me sleepy. i'm okay with this. if it was that good, i'd be sad when the pills ran out.
  5. having two whole days to myself to rest and goof off.
  6. knowing the strangers with candy movie is coming out soon.

No comments: