Friday, July 28, 2006

three whole days

i got three days off in a row this week! sort of on accident; i asked for today and tomorrow off, then the boss decided to close the store on sunday. i tend to always be scheduled for sunday (because i don't bitch about it), but not this week. or next! whoo!

going to a show tonight out at red rocks. i am not the biggest fan of the band we're going to go see, but i want to see red rocks and the roomates were going so i am too. in fact, i'm not much of a fan at all of the band, they remind me of being hungover in college. i'll get to drink beer outside, though, and see lots of cute colorado boys roaming around, so i'm sure it will be fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gawd, I'm nosy so I just went to the Red Rocks site to see what show is tonight and the first thing I saw on the page was something about Steely Dan with Michael McDonald. Apparently that's on Monday though. Phew. But now I have "yamo be there" stuck in my head. Serves me right.

p.s. My word verification just had xxx in it. Whoo!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, who was it?