Friday, May 09, 2008

new love

aah, a new mp3 player. could anything be better? meet my new friend, who was on sale at target for only $40. i wasn't going to buy anything for myself with my tax stimulus check but i could not resist. i loved my other zen player, pierre (who was a zen micro), and i know that a lot of folks love ipods, but i am a creative girl now. that mp3 player lasted over five years, many moves and trips, and the only thing that's wrong with it now is that the headset jack is messed up. it connects to the computer, but you can't really hear on it anymore. it all sounds tinny. it's even something that could be fixed but it would cost more than buying this new pretty. she's cute, isn't she? she's also still charging, so i don't have a full review but i am happy so far. she's so sleek and tiny and soft. i think her name might be fifi. or poodle. or maybe mitzi. we'll see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks like a Kiki to me.