Monday, May 26, 2008

overshare

i have been emailing ed to try to find out where the money is, and whether or not he actually sent it. i doubt he did, but he insists that he did and he has the number of the money order, blah blah blah. of course our emails are shitty, although i am trying to be civil. he isn't, and sends me nothing but one sentence answers that don't actually answer anything, and are sarcastic in nature. consider the following:

Me: "what storage unit?"
him: "the storage unit i put my stuff in?"

okay. if over $600 weren't involved in this, i would just give up.

fuck it, i'm going to anyhow. yes, it will leave me broke and miserable, but whatever. i'd rather be broke and freaked out on my own than deal with his asshole shenanigans anymore. this is getting me all riled up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jerk.

Anonymous said...

I know there is a long line, but I would like to formally take my place in it to kick this creep's teeth in.