Wednesday, June 18, 2008

things i love about baby

part one million and two:
  • she says "bless you" now when you sneeze. and she says it very seriously, with her little hand on your arm.
  • she calls spongebob "sponge-in."
  • when she wakes up in the morning she comes and finds me, and crawls under the blankets with me on the couch and cuddles.
  • she lets me play drums on her tummy.
  • when i ask her if she's my sweet baby she says "yeah!" like it's the most exciting thing on earth.
  • she calls her head her "melon." as in, "ow! i bang my melon!"
  • when she tries to say her name, margaret, she says "magret." kills me, every time.
there are a million more things i love about her, like her tiny hands and the way she's learned how to say please and thank-you, and her general cuddle-y cuteness. she's a fun kid to hang out with, and every time i get to see her i'm glad my sister moved home.

No comments: