Tuesday, June 24, 2008

to do:


to do, originally uploaded by pinprick.

1. pack up at least the living room.
2. make plans for moving my mattress downstairs and into the new place.
3. call my phone company and arrange my move with them. (done! but it took a long time!)
4. do some dishes.
5. clean out my freezer of random stuff i don't want to move.
6. get awesome "to do:" tattoo. (that might have to wait, dammit.)
7. watch more 6FU, cry a little, but overall be glad i met the fisher's.
8. drink iced coffee with soy milk and a tiny bit of sugar.
9. go outside at least once or twice and see the sun.
10. start my laundry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't 6FU great? I pretty much hate Brenda, too. I tried to like her, but I couldn't. Clare is awesome and so is the mom.

Last episode is a total tearjerker, have Kleenex handy.