Friday, September 15, 2006

boozy

i don't want everyone thinking i'm some sort of boozy broad, but i have really been enjoying coming home to extra-cold beers this past week. normally we don't actually keep a lot of beer in the house (we have a small fridge and generally come home to cocktails, when we come home to drinks) but when we went to breckenridge i bought a 24 can pack of bud light. now we have a lot of beer in the house. or rather, we used to. coming home to a nice cold beer, a cat happy to see me, and taking off my uniform is like a comforting mr. roger's ritual for me right now. although at this moment i'm a little more itchy, i'm thinking, "it's friday, and only 6:30. let's go somewhere and do something." i know, it's a brilliant plan, i just need someone to execute it with me.

you should live closer to me.

No comments: