Friday, September 01, 2006

not only am i NOT packed, but i had one too many beers

now i don't feel like packing at all. i'm looking at my stuff thinking, "eh, whatever." what i should be doing is sorting things into nice piles, the "daytime looks" pile on one end of the bed, the "i'd like to make-out looks" on the other. in the middle the "hey, i'm asleep" look. oh, and my sweater needs to be packed. the whole point of this weekend, aside from maybe tipsy snogging in a corner, is getting more of my sweater done. i can't tell if i'm just becoming more into knitting and that's why it's on my list with tonsil-hockey, or if i'm slipping more into spinsterhood. you tell me.

i just watched brick. when i tell you a movie is totally fucking amazing, you should realize i don't say it often. this was one fo the few "holy shit" movies i've seen in years. if you hate noir, or a lot of talk, don't rent it. if you like both, then do, but watch it with the subtitles. the dialogue is too good to miss. i'm telling you, watching that movie was amazing. when i can't knit a movie is so engrossing, then you know it's good. i was completely sucked in, in the most wonderful way.

also, i sucessfully painted my toenails red, worked on more of my freddy sleeves, and make the cat supremely annoyed when i taunted her with my knitting needles. you might think i live a boring live, but ahem, i don't.

No comments: