Tuesday, March 06, 2007

tired!

this is pretty much how i feel all the time lately. i think i have a tiny cold, and it's making me sleepy and fussy. no matter how long i stay in bed, i'm always tired! i know a good night's sleep, no cocktails, and a steam will make me feel better. i've already done two out of three; this morning i'll take an extra long shower and help steam the gunk out of my lungs.

i'm going to start packing and shipping my stuff this week. i fiugre getting boxes out of my way will be a good start, and then i'll have less to deal with when i actually move. at this point i have a little more talk to do with the insurance people, then i'm going to take my check and get the hell out of town. i'm selling the rocket, too. i love it, but not enough to try to drive it all the way home, and honestly as much as i love a road trip (i do really, seriously love them. like some girls love ponies.), i don't think i can stand three days on the road when i know it can take only three hours by plane. I WANT TO BE HOME NOW. i want to be home yesterday, last week, months ago. no more fucking around.

okay, no more complaining today. i'm going to eat some breakfast, take that long shower, and get dressed and get shit done today. in a few more days i'll have a whole day off, to myself, with nothing to do and then i can get serious about the packing. i have twenty days left.

4 comments:

Anne said...

oh my god, I am soooooo freaking excited!!!! I want to hop into my little red car and meet you at the airport!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to take that guy behind you too?

amanda said...

i love the guy behind me in this photo, but he's not coming home with me. he loves denver too much!

Anonymous said...

I think we need to hit up the OCB when you get home too! My treat!!!