Saturday, March 17, 2007

*quickly*

i'm on my way to work in like five minutes, so here is a short list of newsworthy/newsbloggy things:
  1. i pulled out my gold shoes to wear to work today in honor of st. patrick's day. honestly, they crack me up.
  2. i told my roommate's last night i'm moving.
  3. at this point in time, i have three people who insist i have to go back to get tattooed with them before i leave town. which means lots of needles in my future, i suppose.
  4. british sitcoms are king, except when it comes to arrested development which is (as always) TOTALLY AWESOME. i recently splurged and bought all three seasons, and watching a little buster in the morning renews my will to live.
  5. i am seriously, painfully broke right now but am still going out tonight. i can't keep the gold shoes at home, no matter how hard i try. plus, maybe i will con some drunken boy into buying me a beer. it could happen...

No comments: