Sunday, March 04, 2007

mead is a state of mind, more than a place

it's a shitty state of mind, however. just so you know.

i'm loafing around the house, waiting for my friend to come and get me so we can go to denver to see a show tonight. it's the my chemical romance/rise against show, and i'm kind of surprised i got him to go. it will be the first time we've hung out solo, outside work. i think it will be fun, though. i have on the cutest shirt on earth, and while it's a tiny bit tight around the mid-section, my girls have never looked so good. someone should give them their own talk show, i could make a lot of money! boobs on tv! i haven't been to a show in forever, even though this one is kind of big (it's in an arena!), and i'm probably too old to love my chemical romance this way, i'm still pretty excited. i love a big rock show, and my chem romance is all about show.

just so everyone is clear on this; i only dye my hair black because colorado is so damn sunny it's always turning red on me. the black never lasts very long, but it makes me happy in a strange, on-the-inside-i-am-still-very-much-fifteen sort of way. i can't wear a sullen face as well anymore, so the black hair is all i have left.

i feel like i've been out a lot lately, which i guess i have been, and last night i finally got some sleep. then i got up early this morning, had two cups of tea, and went back to bed for a nap. it's like i do all my sleeping for the week in one day, catching up on being lazy. the packing will start again soon, and i'm going to need all my strength for that.

No comments: