Monday, October 30, 2006

it was a good day

  1. my roommate's took me out for sushi, which was delicious. there is something so lovely about really good raw fish that makes ever cooking it seem sort of like a crime.
  2. i got to hear tiernan wish me a "happy boithday," which was exciting because i didn't know he was from jersey. excuse me, joisey. i love that kid! plus, he sang me the birthday song and that ruled, especially because he sang the monkey version. then he told me all about his baby, and his boid costume. i only wish he were closer, so i could chew on his cheeks when he sounds like he's from back east.
  3. i finished i like you, and have found quite a few recipes i want to make in there.
  4. i got to talk to all my friends and family!
  5. my pumpkin rules the block.
  6. i did some laundry, although not as much as i maybe should have.
  7. it's cold enough outside tonight that i get to crank on my electric blanket, which means fall is indeed here and winter is coming.
  8. i'm going to go put the finishing touches on my list of things to do before i turn thirty, then turn in for the night. there's an electric blanket calling my name, and i am happily full of sushi and some cocktail called a volcano. today i didn't even have to use my a.k. i got to say it was a good day.

No comments: