Monday, October 23, 2006

hi!

(i'm waving at you, can you see it?) i have very little in the way of exciting things to tell you, other than the girl that will be taking over my job came in for another part of her interview today, and that made me happy. soon i will be out of the sales trenches and into the hell of repair, and i couldn't be happier. my hair is black again, and i'm pretty sure i'm the only girl on earth who can't hold permanent dye in her hair. the black washed out after only a few months! what the hell. i'm pretty sure i have a halloween party locked down and that means i can finish the rest of my costume. i am totally, completely in love with the show heroes. have you seen it yet? there's too much going on, but in a good way. i've been very busy lately being lazy. i have a huge rant about this political mailer i got the other day that pissed me off in such a way that i've been mentally composing hate mail since it showed up. ooh, wait until you see that. "hi, my name is amanda and i'm just a little bitter," is what it essentially says. only better. and last but not least, i have week to finish my list. one week! if you have any ideas for my "things i should do before i turn 30" list, let me know now.

No comments: