Friday, October 13, 2006

things to do before i turn 30

(this is just a starter list, mind you.)
  1. buy a red bicycle and ride it all over town.
  2. learn how to silk screen shirts.
  3. go to sxsw.
  4. paint a painting bigger than 4x6, which seems to be the only size i'm comfortable with.
  5. create the perfect hoodie sweatshirt.
  6. re-learn how to use a real camera, with real film.

i have a feeling my list will get longer, but i'm hoping to keep it around ten items. two more weeks before 29, and i want to have the list totally done before then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like #3! Snd then while you're here you can wear #s 2 and 5 and practice on #6. Also in your spare time we can work on #4. I don't have a red bike, though, so you're pretty much screwed on #1, SXSW-wise.

Anonymous said...

P.S. "Snd"?

Anonymous said...

I turned 30 two weeks ago. I wish I had made a list beforehand...

Anonymous said...

So we will be seeing you in March, then?