Sunday, October 22, 2006

sunday sunday SUNDAY!

i hate and love sunday night. hate it because it almost always means i've had the day off but have to go back to work the next day, love it because it's adult swim night. dammit i love adult swim. it's true i don't have to stay up late to watch cartoons, seeing as a lot of them show up on adult swim fix, but watching them wearing my pj's in bed is infinitely better than watching it in the back room at work, where the chances are good everyone is going to wander by asking, "what the hell is that?" or "have to you seen so-and-so's phone?"

one of the guys at work spent weeks making fun of my love of aqua teen hunger force, until i explained it a little to him and made him watch part of an episode. after that he would linger a little when he saw me watching it, but still make fun of it before leaving. then one day at work he came out from the back room at lunch and said, "um, where would i find those cartoons on-line?" ha! he is a fan! he doesn't want to be, but he is. next on my list is to get him hooked on metalocalypse. that one will take more work because J likes hip hop best, but i think it can be done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Squidbillies...however I am bummed to report I fell asleep before it came on last night. Boo!